CEREC (Chairside Economical Restorations of Esthetic Ceramic) method has been used by dentists for nearly 20 years all over the world you can have your decayed, weakened and broken teeth restored to their natural beauty and strength in a single visit. CEREC 3D system takes a 3 dimensional picture (empression) of your tooth with an infrared scanner. Afterwards, the Doctor designs the tooth on the Cerec 3D computer screen then sends the data directly to the milling computer to mill the final full ceramic crown that will be bonded instantly in the mouth.
- No more bluish gum and dark line around the crown as follow.
- Biocompatible, metal-free restorations.
- No conventional impression with bulky trays + no temporaries.
- Single-visit convenience.
- Clinically proven with millions of restorations worldwide.
- Provides you with the esthetics they demand in just one visit.